Whether you need an aircraft loan, want to refinance or make upgrades to your aircraft, Banterra Aircraft Finance makes getting a loan easy. Below are the steps to your aircraft loan process.
- Upload Your Documents Securely
- Fax Your Application to 618-993-9863
- Shipping: 318 South Park Ave., Herrin, IL 62948
- USPS: P.O. Box I, Herrin, IL 62948
Please note additional items needed as part of your application process:
- Personal Financial Statement Document
- Two Years Personal 1040 Federal Tax Returns with all Schedules
- Aircraft Specification Sheet Listing Avionics & Optional Equipment
- Liquidity Verification (Copies of most recent bank/brokerage statements)
- Two Years Business Tax Returns with Interim P&L with Balance Sheet (if applicable)
- (For S-Corporations): Articles and Certificate of Incorporation
- (For Limited Liability Corporations): Certificate of Formation, Operating Agreement, Articles of Organization
- Clear/Legible Copy of Driver License
- Your application will be reviewed by a Banterra Aircraft Finance Lender and you will be contacted by phone or email generally within one business day or sooner.
- Upon approval, Banterra Aircraft Finance will set a closing date, prepare documents and will send documents electronically or expressed to you for signature.
- After loan documents are signed and returned, application has final approval and closing conditions are satisfied, Banterra Aircraft Finance will provide the funds for your purchase.